DEWALT D51257K Finish Nailer review
Those who do not want to choose this nail shot hit this finish nailer is very good for them. This tool is lightweight, as this particular unit does not have one. This finish nailer is one of the hardest finish nailer that you will use. Its grip make it feel great and comfortable in the hand. This finish nailer loaded with features that you will find a more expensive model. This nail easily adjustable 360 degree rotating timber holding exhaust, dust, humidity and even oil just where you want to use.
Weight and Size:
The Dewalt D51257K you can easily handle this finish nailer reviews. This finish nailer height of 10.6 inches, 11.8 inches in length, 3.5 inches wide and weighs 3.85 pounds. This finish nailer is lightweight, you can easily tune in anywhere with this stud.
This finish nailers nail as sequentially fire in the mood for sharpness, and clearing jams is done easily remove the screw curve. This finish nailer is equipped with a tool that is the belt hook that people use the right and left hands will adjust.
Magazine And Nail Diameter:
This finish nailer is 16 meter finish nail and the magazine holds up to 100 nails.
Some additional features:
This type of load frame strip nailers and depth control knob is tool free adjustment. Magazine straight angle and size fastener 3-1/4 inches maximum and a minimum of 1 inch.
This bracket is 16 meter nails done nails, heavy duty construction. The operating pressure is 70-120 PSI.
- This finish nailer is light weight easy to carry in your work.
- For accurate and easy nailing is equipped with a low profile not-March
- The tool is attached to the game lubrication technology.
- Tool free jam clearing.
- For users left and right hand nails are equipped with an adjustable belt hook easily.
- It comes with a 360-degree swivel discharge.
- 3 year warranty and ensure bi Dewalt 1 year service.